Sunday August 16th’s “Family Day” is a low-key, low-structure alternative/addition to Saturday’s adults-only evening event. St. Edwards State Park has a great all-ages playground, big open fields, picnic facilities and is just a generally nice place to reconnect.
Things to know:
- St Edwards State Park: 14445 Juanita Dr NE, Kenmore, WA 98028
- Park Hours: 8am-7pm; this event is 11am-4pm, drop in whenever!
- Parking is $10 payable to the park- parking can be limited so consider carpooling/skydiving.
- FREE to attend but zero-frills. (IE, bring anything you want to eat/drink/play with). We’ll have nametags if we’re not too hungover.
- The park has stand-up grills, which I think means they tell jokes. Bring charcoal/etc. if you plan to grill or just live a little and go to Burger King on the way.
- My crystal ball says that the greatest concentration of attendees will be at precisely 12:47pm.