Sunday August 16th’s “Family Day” is a low-key, low-structure alternative/addition to Saturday’s adults-only evening event. St. Edwards State Park has a great all-ages playground, big open fields, picnic facilities and is just a generally nice place to reconnect.
Things to know:
- St Edwards S.P.: 14445 Juanita Dr NE, Kenmore, WA 98028
- Park Hours: 8am-7pm; this event is 11am-4pm, drop in whenever!
- Parking is $10 payable to the park- parking can be limited so consider carpooling/skydiving.
- FREE to attend but zero-frills. (IE, bring anything you want to eat/drink/play with). We’ll have nametags if we’re not too hungover.
- The park has stand-up grills, which I think means they tell jokes. Bring charcoal/etc. if you plan to grill or just live a little and go to Burger King on the way.
- My crystal ball says that the greatest concentration of attendees will be at precisely 12:47pm.
More info about the Saturday Night venue: HALE’S PALLADIUM.
It’s funky, open, NEXT TO AN ACTIVE BREWERY, with tons of great food, locally brewed beer on tap, full no-host bar, dance floor, and 354 of your favorite fellow IHS graduates.
Welcome to the IHS 1995 Reunion! This site will be the clearinghouse for all things related to our August 15-16 reunion festivities in and around the greater Seattle area.
– Saturday, August 15, 6pm-11pm: An evening adults-only event at Hale’s Palladium in Seattle’s Fremont/Ballard neighborhood.
- Doors/cocktail hour at 6pm, Dinner at 7pm, fun until 11pm.
- Tickets NOW AVAILABLE HERE for $70/each, $140/couple
- After-hours party across the street at the Ballard Grill & Alehouse (The 4 B’s). 11pm-2am, no cover
- ATTIRE: wear whatever makes you feel comfortable in a group of 175 late-30s people who also had no idea what to wear
– Sunday August 16, 11am-4pm: An all-ages family-friendly daytime picnic style event with other activities, at Kenmore’s epic St. Edwards State Park (on the Bastyr Grounds).
- Aside from paying the park’s $10 parking fee, this picnic event is free!
- Beer/wine is okay (no kegs)
Interested in helping with either event? Submit your info below (feel free to specify the amount of time/kind of help you’d like to volunteer).