Welcome to the IHS 1995 Reunion! This site will be the clearinghouse for all things related to our August 15-16 reunion festivities in and around the greater Seattle area.
– Saturday, August 15, 6pm-11pm: An evening adults-only event at Hale’s Palladium in Seattle’s Fremont/Ballard neighborhood.
- Doors/cocktail hour at 6pm, Dinner at 7pm, fun until 11pm.
- Tickets NOW AVAILABLE HERE for $70/each, $140/couple
- After-hours party across the street at the Ballard Grill & Alehouse (The 4 B’s). 11pm-2am, no cover
- ATTIRE: wear whatever makes you feel comfortable in a group of 175 late-30s people who also had no idea what to wear
– Sunday August 16, 11am-4pm: An all-ages family-friendly daytime picnic style event with other activities, at Kenmore’s epic St. Edwards State Park (on the Bastyr Grounds).
- Aside from paying the park’s $10 parking fee, this picnic event is free!
- Beer/wine is okay (no kegs)
Interested in helping with either event? Submit your info below (feel free to specify the amount of time/kind of help you’d like to volunteer).