Welcome to the IHS 1995 Reunion! This site will be the clearinghouse for all things related to our August 15-16 reunion festivities in and around the greater Seattle area.
– Saturday, August 15, 6pm-11pm: An evening adults-only event at Hale’s Palladium in Seattle’s Fremont/Ballard neighborhood.
- Doors/cocktail hour at 6pm, Dinner at 7pm, fun until 11pm.
- Tickets NOW AVAILABLE HERE for $70/each, $140/couple
- After-hours party across the street at the Ballard Grill & Alehouse (The 4 B’s). 11pm-2am, no cover
- ATTIRE: wear whatever makes you feel comfortable in a group of 175 late-30s people who also had no idea what to wear
– Sunday August 16, 11am-4pm: An all-ages family-friendly daytime picnic style event with other activities, at Kenmore’s epic St. Edwards State Park (on the Bastyr Grounds).
- Aside from paying the park’s $10 parking fee, this picnic event is free!
- Beer/wine is okay (no kegs)
Interested in helping with either event? Submit your info below (feel free to specify the amount of time/kind of help you’d like to volunteer).
Sunday August 16th’s “Family Day” is a low-key, low-structure alternative/addition to Saturday’s adults-only evening event. St. Edwards State Park has a great all-ages playground, big open fields, picnic facilities and is just a generally nice place to reconnect.
Things to know:
- St Edwards S.P.: 14445 Juanita Dr NE, Kenmore, WA 98028
- Park Hours: 8am-7pm; this event is 11am-4pm, drop in whenever!
- Parking is $10 payable to the park- parking can be limited so consider carpooling/skydiving.
- FREE to attend but zero-frills. (IE, bring anything you want to eat/drink/play with). We’ll have nametags if we’re not too hungover.
- The park has stand-up grills, which I think means they tell jokes. Bring charcoal/etc. if you plan to grill or just live a little and go to Burger King on the way.
- My crystal ball says that the greatest concentration of attendees will be at precisely 12:47pm.
More info about the Saturday Night venue: HALE’S PALLADIUM.
It’s funky, open, NEXT TO AN ACTIVE BREWERY, with tons of great food, locally brewed beer on tap, full no-host bar, dance floor, and 354 of your favorite fellow IHS graduates.